Want a snapshot of the day's search marketing news? Here we've collected today's top news stories posted to the Search Engine Watch Blog, along with search-related headlines from around the Web:
From the SEW Blog:
- Search Engine Strategies London -- Day Three
Coverage of SES London's final day from around the Web.
- comScore Search Engine Rankings: Google Up, Double Digit Growth for MSN Live
Among the Top 50 properties worldwide some surprises surfaced this month in the monthly search engine rankings as comScore reported total searches grew at a 7.9 percent clip.
- Google to Offer AdSense Video Units
Google today opened up its 9-month-old pilot program to allow qualified publishers to put video ad units on their sites.
- SEW Experts: 5 Ways to Discover Link Building Ideas
Coming up with great link building ideas can be a challenge. It requires creativity, research, and thinking outside the box.
- SEW Experts: Social Media and Online Commerce: Birth of Socialommerce
With all the media attention focused on Microsoft's not-so-friendly takeover bid of Yahoo, a below-the-radar acquisition target proves why social commerce is the future of search.
Headlines & News from Elsewhere:
- Google Launches AdSense for Video Beta Program, ClickZ News
- The Online Dollar Store, ClickZ Experts
- New Ad Networks Service Industry Trends, ClickZ Experts
- The Art Of Growing An In-House Search Marketing Team, Search Engine Land
- Moving to Dallas Interactive Marketing Firm VIZION Interactive, Bill Hartzer
- Do You Link Dope or Incestuously Link?, The Link Spiel
- It's About the Customers, Yahoo Search Blog
- Local Search Keyword Analysis, Convert Offline
- 9 Things to Think About When Buying a Web Analytic Solution, Endless Plain
- 50 Questions to Evaluate the Quality of Your Website, Search Engine Journal
- John Andrews: An Atypical Interview (SEMpdx Searchfest 08), SEMpdx
- Calling all alternative search engines!, Alt Search Engines
- Friend Spam Is The Worst Kind Of All, TechCrunch
- Openads Now OpenX; Former AOL CEO Jonathan Miller Joins As Chairman, TechCrunch
- 7 Ways to Use Keyword Analytics to Your Advantage, SEO.com
- Adwords' New "Automatic Matching" - Don't Fall For This!, SEO Fast Start
- Local Search: Organically Speaking, SEO-space
- 5 Ways to Better Leverage Your SEO Firm, Online Marketing Blog
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.