Local online advertising and content publishing company Marchex has announced local content partnerships with several content providers, including Yelp and Avvo. The separate agreements will add more than 5 million reviews and ratings to Marchex's local network, bringing the total to over 8 million.
The content partners include the following:
• Yelp.com: A site where people read and write reviews of their favorite neighborhood businesses and had more than 9 million unique visitors in the month of March.
• Avvo.com: An attorney rating service
• HealthGrades.com: Provides detailed listings for more than 750,000 physicians and will be adding more than 5,000 hospitals nationwide.
• lilaguide.com: Contains more than 150,000 user-generated reviews and recommendations for parents on local shopping, baby gear, activities, restaurants, daycare and other parenting resources.
• Restaurant.com: Online dining resource providing reviews, restaurant photos, wine lists, links to menus and discounted gift certificate offers from thousands of restaurants across the United States.
• Gusto.com, Urbanspoon.com, Frommers.com and Priceline.com: Restaurant and travel sites providing tens of thousands of customer reviews of restaurants in select markets across the United States.
The content from these sites will be integrated into Marchex's local network, which sees more than 26 million unique users per month and features more than 150,000 local Web sites.
Marchex Adds Conversion Tracking
Marchex to Distribute Ads from Superpages Advertisers
Marchex Connects Its Local-Vertical Network
Marchex Launches Content-Rich Direct-Navigation Strategy
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.