The Web Analytics Association has announced a new board of directors, and here they are:
- Vicky Brock, Highland Business Research, Inverness Highlands, Scotland
- June Dershewitz, Semphonic, San Francisco, CA
- Andrea Hadley, NetSetGo Marketing, Vancouver, BC Canada
- Avinash Kaushik, Author, Analytics Evangelist -- Google, Mountain View, CA
- Alex Langshur, PublicInsite, Medford, MA Neil Mason, Applied Insights, Oxford, England
- Lauria Paxia, I.C.C. S.r.l., Catania, Italy Seth Romanow, Microsoft, Redmond, WA
- Marshall Sponder, Monster Worldwide, New York, NY
- Robbin Steif, LunaMetrics, LLC, Pittsburgh, PA
- Jim Sterne, Target Marketing, Santa Barbara, CA
- April Wilson, The Dallas Morning News, Dallas, TX
WAA Chairman Jim Sterne said, "The WAA is growing and maturing, and this new Board is a wonderful mix of talent and geography. The cumulative experience of these people is exceeded only by their cumulative IQ. We have a great team for tackling our objectives for the coming year."
Marketers Rejoice! ClickZ has launched ClickZ Live, an educational series to bring you innovative online marketing strategies and techniques. Learn to construct and successfully execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, plus identify key metrics and translate them into actionable plans.
Thursday, July 18: ClickZ Live will be in Vancouver, BC. Register before July 1 to save $100!