The Web Analytics Association has announced a new board of directors, and here they are:
- Vicky Brock, Highland Business Research, Inverness Highlands, Scotland
- June Dershewitz, Semphonic, San Francisco, CA
- Andrea Hadley, NetSetGo Marketing, Vancouver, BC Canada
- Avinash Kaushik, Author, Analytics Evangelist -- Google, Mountain View, CA
- Alex Langshur, PublicInsite, Medford, MA Neil Mason, Applied Insights, Oxford, England
- Lauria Paxia, I.C.C. S.r.l., Catania, Italy Seth Romanow, Microsoft, Redmond, WA
- Marshall Sponder, Monster Worldwide, New York, NY
- Robbin Steif, LunaMetrics, LLC, Pittsburgh, PA
- Jim Sterne, Target Marketing, Santa Barbara, CA
- April Wilson, The Dallas Morning News, Dallas, TX
WAA Chairman Jim Sterne said, "The WAA is growing and maturing, and this new Board is a wonderful mix of talent and geography. The cumulative experience of these people is exceeded only by their cumulative IQ. We have a great team for tackling our objectives for the coming year."
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!