The Web Analytics Association has announced a new board of directors, and here they are:
- Vicky Brock, Highland Business Research, Inverness Highlands, Scotland
- June Dershewitz, Semphonic, San Francisco, CA
- Andrea Hadley, NetSetGo Marketing, Vancouver, BC Canada
- Avinash Kaushik, Author, Analytics Evangelist -- Google, Mountain View, CA
- Alex Langshur, PublicInsite, Medford, MA Neil Mason, Applied Insights, Oxford, England
- Lauria Paxia, I.C.C. S.r.l., Catania, Italy Seth Romanow, Microsoft, Redmond, WA
- Marshall Sponder, Monster Worldwide, New York, NY
- Robbin Steif, LunaMetrics, LLC, Pittsburgh, PA
- Jim Sterne, Target Marketing, Santa Barbara, CA
- April Wilson, The Dallas Morning News, Dallas, TX
WAA Chairman Jim Sterne said, "The WAA is growing and maturing, and this new Board is a wonderful mix of talent and geography. The cumulative experience of these people is exceeded only by their cumulative IQ. We have a great team for tackling our objectives for the coming year."
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!