The Web Analytics Association has announced a new board of directors, and here they are:
- Vicky Brock, Highland Business Research, Inverness Highlands, Scotland
- June Dershewitz, Semphonic, San Francisco, CA
- Andrea Hadley, NetSetGo Marketing, Vancouver, BC Canada
- Avinash Kaushik, Author, Analytics Evangelist -- Google, Mountain View, CA
- Alex Langshur, PublicInsite, Medford, MA Neil Mason, Applied Insights, Oxford, England
- Lauria Paxia, I.C.C. S.r.l., Catania, Italy Seth Romanow, Microsoft, Redmond, WA
- Marshall Sponder, Monster Worldwide, New York, NY
- Robbin Steif, LunaMetrics, LLC, Pittsburgh, PA
- Jim Sterne, Target Marketing, Santa Barbara, CA
- April Wilson, The Dallas Morning News, Dallas, TX
WAA Chairman Jim Sterne said, "The WAA is growing and maturing, and this new Board is a wonderful mix of talent and geography. The cumulative experience of these people is exceeded only by their cumulative IQ. We have a great team for tackling our objectives for the coming year."
Know your Ambiguous Customer: Effective Multi-Channel Tracking
Wednesday, June 5 at 1pm ET - Learn why a move from the "batch and blast" email approach enables better conversations with your customers.
Register today - don't miss this free webinar!