Marchex has announced the consolidation of its local ad platforms into one solution which is being called Adhere. The new platform will offer CPC ads on 200 partner sites as well as Marchex's own network of 100,000 generic and local domains.
Marchex is touting 2 major benefits for the change:
- It enables national advertisers to efficiently fulfill their online budget in the same manner as they purchase offline advertising; namely national, spot and local in a single media buy.
- It provides small- and medium-sized businesses the opportunity to reach local customers directly through Marchex's OpenList and reach national customers through premium, vertically focused publishers.
Along with the consolidation announcement comes news of new partners joining Marchex's content network:
- IDG – Publishers of PC World, CIO Magazine and Macworld
- Ziff Davis Enterprise – Publishers of eWeek, CIO|Insight and Publish
- Banks.com – covering banking, loans, investing, insurance, taxes, real estate and autos
- RealtyTrac – an online marketplace for foreclosure properties
- AmericanTowns.com – a national network of community-based websites where people can find & share local information for every town in America
- YourStreet.com – Indexes and maps thousands of articles, blogs, and conversations down to the street level
- Lat49 – an online ad network providing local and brand advertisers with delivery of geo-targeted and contextual ads across a network of online maps
- HelloMetro – city level information on local history, attractions, real estate, jobs, Yellow Pages, White Pages and local resources
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!