If you notice a change to the volume of clicks on your Yahoo paid search account, the Traffic Quality Center can help you figure out what caused the change. Now, there are three new updates to help you figure out what's going on.
The three updates are:
- A submission form to initiate a click investigation
- ”Ask Ace“: A new question-and-answer column written by one of our traffic quality experts.
- Animation on the homepage highlighting our stance on “bad clicks.” Refresh your browser to watch different versions.
Reggie Davis, VP of Search Quality wrote on the Yahoo Search Marketing Blog that there are several reasons why your clicks may fluctuate. Here are several examples he gave for a change:
- Changes to an ad's ranking in search results
- A change to the match type used for your ads
- Keyword seasonality
- A new distribution partner added to the Yahoo! network
- Yahoo! Buzz placement, where searches on certain popular keywords can be performed directly from the page content.
- Yahoo! Front Page placement, where searches on certain popular keywords can be performed directly from the page content
What do you think of these updates? Have you had success with the Traffic Quality Center? Let us know in the comments.
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!