Online reputation management just became much more crucial. Google has enabled reviews and ratings for businesses, restaurants, etc via mobile. Now people don't have to wait until they get home (and have time to cool down on the way?) to write a review after a negative (or perceived negative) experience.
On the flip side, you could encourage your customers to write a review if they had a positive experience.
Don't freak out too much yet - it's still not available for iPhone customers. But, it will be soon.
Never fear, we've got you covered. Read up on online reputation management to keep your virtual image afloat:
- How to Bury Negative Online Mentions of You - Intermediate Level Tactics
- Local Search Lives or Dies by User Reviews
- Constructive feedback on online reputation management
- Defining Yourself Through Search
- Search and Reputation: Your Brand Standing Is Your Shelf Landing
- Video Marketing and Brand Management Online
- Hospitality Social Media Marketing: Influence Critical Customer Reviews
- Women Execs Have Better Online Presence
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!*
*Early Bird Rates expire April 17.