Idearc CEO Scott Klein has announced the nine members of the new Executive Council. In addition to the new Council, Idearc is reorganizing their sales operations.
The nine Council members are:
- Samuel D. (Dee) Jones, executive vice president, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. Jones, who also served as senior vice president - Investor Relations, has been Acting CFO since November 2007.
- Cody Wilbanks, executive vice president - General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. Wilbanks has been Acting General Counsel since March.
- Sandy Henjum, executive vice president - Transformation and Marketing. Henjum's centralized organization will guide a wide range of business transformation initiatives that address sales productivity, new products, pricing programs and market and customer segmentation.
- Briggs Ferguson continues as president - Internet. Ferguson, a former Citysearch executive who joined Idearc in April, will focus on executing Idearc's complete digital strategy as rapidly as possible.
- Georgia Scaife, executive vice president - Human Resources and Employee Administration. Scaife's organization has been restructured to further centralize the department and improve its efficiency and focus.
- Frank Gatto continues in his role as executive vice president – Operations. Gatto's organization is responsible for receivables management and billing, sales support and customer care, publishing and printing services, distribution, Information Technology (IT) and other operational functions.
In sales, three Vice Presidents will oversee new divisions, divided into East, West, and Central.
Mike Pawlowski will oversee East and Scott Laver will oversee Central. Newcomber Dave Bethea joins Idearc from PrimeSource Building Products, an independent distributor of building products, where he served as regional Vice President for Operations.
"I'm very pleased and excited about our new organization," Klein said. "I'm thrilled to be able to make this announcement almost one month ahead of schedule in order to allow us to even more aggressively move ahead with our transformational plans."
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!