AOL's Platform-A is planning to launch a new self-service marketplace exchange for advertisers. Dubbed BidPlace, the platform will allow advertisers to dynamically bid and manage inventory for display ads across Platform-A's network. BidPlace will launch in the first half of 2009.
The platform will include:
- Pricing – Change bids at any time
- Creative Gallery – Manage creatives in a central repository for easy access
- Price Volume Analysis – Get forecasts for expected volume at different price points and targeting options
- Budget Allocation – Maintain complete control over how budgets are allocated across campaigns
- Campaign Management Controls – Ability to have full control over campaign delivery
- Reporting – View detailed reporting on campaign and creative performance.
“BidPlace unleashes the industry's most powerful advertising technologies and puts them in the hands of advertisers,” said Lynda Clarizio, President of Platform-A. “This is the next step in Platform-A's efforts to provide marketers a unified solution for brand advertising at scale and performance advertising across multiple media. BidPlace gives advertisers what they've been asking for -- a more accessible and transparent approach and an ability to adjust the dials to get the best results.”
AOL's Platform-A Launches iPhone Advertising Solution
Google Barely Inches Out Yahoo for Top Web Property; Platform-A Top Ad Network for June 2008
AOL's Platform-A to Offer Guaranteed CPM to Facebook, Bebo Developers
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!