AOL's Platform-A is planning to launch a new self-service marketplace exchange for advertisers. Dubbed BidPlace, the platform will allow advertisers to dynamically bid and manage inventory for display ads across Platform-A's network. BidPlace will launch in the first half of 2009.
The platform will include:
- Pricing – Change bids at any time
- Creative Gallery – Manage creatives in a central repository for easy access
- Price Volume Analysis – Get forecasts for expected volume at different price points and targeting options
- Budget Allocation – Maintain complete control over how budgets are allocated across campaigns
- Campaign Management Controls – Ability to have full control over campaign delivery
- Reporting – View detailed reporting on campaign and creative performance.
“BidPlace unleashes the industry's most powerful advertising technologies and puts them in the hands of advertisers,” said Lynda Clarizio, President of Platform-A. “This is the next step in Platform-A's efforts to provide marketers a unified solution for brand advertising at scale and performance advertising across multiple media. BidPlace gives advertisers what they've been asking for -- a more accessible and transparent approach and an ability to adjust the dials to get the best results.”
AOL's Platform-A Launches iPhone Advertising Solution
Google Barely Inches Out Yahoo for Top Web Property; Platform-A Top Ad Network for June 2008
AOL's Platform-A to Offer Guaranteed CPM to Facebook, Bebo Developers
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!