Here's what you can do with TagBuilder:
- Access automated click-event tracking for download links, offsite links, form submissions, image maps and navigation areas
- Automate parameter mapping and the capture of information from custom META tags for detailed reporting
- Flexibly define the site with options for single or multiple first-party cookies and the choice of single or multiple on-site domains for accurate cross-domain tracking
- Integrate conversion tracking with WebTrends Ad Director, an automated search marketing optimization service
- Easily create cookies compliant with the U.S. Office of Management & Budget policies for federal government web sites
“WebTrends TagBuilder greatly simplifies one of the most arduous, error-prone tasks of web analytics,” said Eric Rickson, product manager for WebTrends. “This free utility lowers the barriers to rich reporting and analysis by providing our customers with a direct way to take advantage of our innovations in data collection.”
What do you think of this new tool? Let us know in the comments.
WebTrends Launches New Service to Reduce Wasted Ad Dollars
Upcoming Webinar: PPC Pause and Reflections for 2013
Thursday, December 12 - 2013 was a major turning point in search advertising. With Google's Enhanced Campaigns and Bing's innovative Smart Search capabilities in Windows 8.1, now is a great time to pause, reflect, and plan for the new year. Webinar attendance is free. Sign up today!