MySpace has launched a new self-service ad platform. Dubbed "MySpace MyAds," the new platform allows anyone to create banner ads and use the social network's HyperTargeting technology to find target audiences.
MySpace offered up the following steps for advertisers to get started:
- STEP 1: Visit https://advertise.myspace.com or click the "Advertise" link located at the bottom of any MySpace page
- STEP 2: Create a display ad using the MySpace MyAds Builder Tool
- STEP 3: Select a variable ad spend anywhere from $25 to $10,000
- STEP 4: HyperTarget to customers
- STEP 5: Measure ad performance with MySpace MyAds analytics reporting
“With MySpace MyAds, we're blowing the lid off display advertising solutions for small and medium businesses,” said Jeff Berman, President of Sales and Marketing for MySpace. “MySpace MyAds is a direct marketer's dream – providing entrepreneurs with the most accessible, personalized, and targeted advertising toolkit in the market. We're giving businesses better ROI ASAP and in today's economy, that's a must-have.”
What do you think about the new platform? Leave a comment and let us know!
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!