MySpace has launched a new self-service ad platform. Dubbed "MySpace MyAds," the new platform allows anyone to create banner ads and use the social network's HyperTargeting technology to find target audiences.
MySpace offered up the following steps for advertisers to get started:
- STEP 1: Visit https://advertise.myspace.com or click the "Advertise" link located at the bottom of any MySpace page
- STEP 2: Create a display ad using the MySpace MyAds Builder Tool
- STEP 3: Select a variable ad spend anywhere from $25 to $10,000
- STEP 4: HyperTarget to customers
- STEP 5: Measure ad performance with MySpace MyAds analytics reporting
“With MySpace MyAds, we're blowing the lid off display advertising solutions for small and medium businesses,” said Jeff Berman, President of Sales and Marketing for MySpace. “MySpace MyAds is a direct marketer's dream – providing entrepreneurs with the most accessible, personalized, and targeted advertising toolkit in the market. We're giving businesses better ROI ASAP and in today's economy, that's a must-have.”
What do you think about the new platform? Leave a comment and let us know!
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.