Popular professional social networking site LinkedIn is rolling out its new search platform. Like most major releases, it will only be available to a small percentage at first.
The new search platform will include:
- Unified search results
- More powerful relevance algorithm
- Redesigned search results page
- "In Common" (a new field in search results that lets you see what connections and groups you share with a select user)
- Saved Searches
- Choice of Basic or Expanded Views
- Spell Check
- Type-ahead for connections
For more details, check out the LinkedIn blog.
LinkedIn Launches Market Research Survey Service
LinkedIn Launches Targeted Advertising Network
Yahoo Sets Yelp, LinkedIn, and Yahoo Local SearchMonkey Apps to 'Default On'
Small Business Owners Need Twitter and LinkedIn
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!