Popular professional social networking site LinkedIn is rolling out its new search platform. Like most major releases, it will only be available to a small percentage at first.
The new search platform will include:
- Unified search results
- More powerful relevance algorithm
- Redesigned search results page
- "In Common" (a new field in search results that lets you see what connections and groups you share with a select user)
- Saved Searches
- Choice of Basic or Expanded Views
- Spell Check
- Type-ahead for connections
For more details, check out the LinkedIn blog.
LinkedIn Launches Market Research Survey Service
LinkedIn Launches Targeted Advertising Network
Yahoo Sets Yelp, LinkedIn, and Yahoo Local SearchMonkey Apps to 'Default On'
Small Business Owners Need Twitter and LinkedIn
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!