Popular professional social networking site LinkedIn is rolling out its new search platform. Like most major releases, it will only be available to a small percentage at first.
The new search platform will include:
- Unified search results
- More powerful relevance algorithm
- Redesigned search results page
- "In Common" (a new field in search results that lets you see what connections and groups you share with a select user)
- Saved Searches
- Choice of Basic or Expanded Views
- Spell Check
- Type-ahead for connections
For more details, check out the LinkedIn blog.
LinkedIn Launches Market Research Survey Service
LinkedIn Launches Targeted Advertising Network
Yahoo Sets Yelp, LinkedIn, and Yahoo Local SearchMonkey Apps to 'Default On'
Small Business Owners Need Twitter and LinkedIn
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!