Popular professional social networking site LinkedIn is rolling out its new search platform. Like most major releases, it will only be available to a small percentage at first.
The new search platform will include:
- Unified search results
- More powerful relevance algorithm
- Redesigned search results page
- "In Common" (a new field in search results that lets you see what connections and groups you share with a select user)
- Saved Searches
- Choice of Basic or Expanded Views
- Spell Check
- Type-ahead for connections
For more details, check out the LinkedIn blog.
LinkedIn Launches Market Research Survey Service
LinkedIn Launches Targeted Advertising Network
Yahoo Sets Yelp, LinkedIn, and Yahoo Local SearchMonkey Apps to 'Default On'
Small Business Owners Need Twitter and LinkedIn
Marketers Rejoice! ClickZ has launched ClickZ Live, an educational series to bring you innovative online marketing strategies and techniques. Learn to construct and successfully execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, plus identify key metrics and translate them into actionable plans.
Thursday, July 18: ClickZ Live will be in Vancouver, BC. Register before July 1 to save $100!