Popular professional social networking site LinkedIn is rolling out its new search platform. Like most major releases, it will only be available to a small percentage at first.
The new search platform will include:
- Unified search results
- More powerful relevance algorithm
- Redesigned search results page
- "In Common" (a new field in search results that lets you see what connections and groups you share with a select user)
- Saved Searches
- Choice of Basic or Expanded Views
- Spell Check
- Type-ahead for connections
For more details, check out the LinkedIn blog.
LinkedIn Launches Market Research Survey Service
LinkedIn Launches Targeted Advertising Network
Yahoo Sets Yelp, LinkedIn, and Yahoo Local SearchMonkey Apps to 'Default On'
Small Business Owners Need Twitter and LinkedIn
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!