Local business publisher Yellowbook has launched a new mobile application for the G1, the brand new Android-powered phone. Yellowbook already has apps for Windows Mobile, Blackberry, Palm, and the iPhone.
If you want to download it to your phone, follow these instructions:
- Tap the Browser icon on the home page.
- Tap Go to URL.
- Enter yellowbook.com in the URL bar.
- Tap Go.
- Tap the pictures of the phones on the lower right side of the page.
- Expand the screen to view instructions for this phone, located at the top right.
- From your phone, TAP HERE to start the download process.
- Follow your phone prompts for downloading the application.
For more information on Yellowbook's mobile apps, visit http://www.yellowbook.com/iphone-windows-mobile-blackberry/.
Introducing SES Online
Want to view one of the sessions you missed or listen to an especially informative presenter a second time? SES New York sessions are available for purchase on ClickZ Academy's new e-Learning site. SES is now Online!