Google is converting their Help Forums to a new system. The new features include:
- improved search results, including posts from current and new forums
- the ability to designate especially helpful forum members as "Top Contributors"
- a reputation and ranking system
- the ability for users, Top Contributors and Googlers to mark questions as answered
- easier access to Help Center content
- expanded user profiles that highlight your forum activity
Forums that have already been converted include:
- Android Market
- Google Apps
- Google Chrome
- Most of the Polish products
For a more detailed look, check out this vid:
Know your Ambiguous Customer: Effective Multi-Channel Tracking
Wednesday, June 5 at 1pm ET - Learn why a move from the "batch and blast" email approach enables better conversations with your customers.
Register today - don't miss this free webinar!