Google is converting their Help Forums to a new system. The new features include:
- improved search results, including posts from current and new forums
- the ability to designate especially helpful forum members as "Top Contributors"
- a reputation and ranking system
- the ability for users, Top Contributors and Googlers to mark questions as answered
- easier access to Help Center content
- expanded user profiles that highlight your forum activity
Forums that have already been converted include:
- Android Market
- Google Apps
- Google Chrome
- Most of the Polish products
For a more detailed look, check out this vid:
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.