Google is converting their Help Forums to a new system. The new features include:
- improved search results, including posts from current and new forums
- the ability to designate especially helpful forum members as "Top Contributors"
- a reputation and ranking system
- the ability for users, Top Contributors and Googlers to mark questions as answered
- easier access to Help Center content
- expanded user profiles that highlight your forum activity
Forums that have already been converted include:
- Android Market
- Google Apps
- Google Chrome
- Most of the Polish products
For a more detailed look, check out this vid:
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!