In the ongoing end of year list season, AOL has released its top searches for 2008. Unlike Yahoo and Ask.com, AOL inexplicably only released the top searches for select niches, not a top 10 list of overall searches. Nevertheless, here they are:
- ‘American Idol' - Top TV & Movies
- NASCAR - Top Sports
- Britney Spears - Top Celebrity
- Flat Belly Diet - Top Health
- iPhone - Top Shopping
- Jonas Brothers - Top Musician
- Presidential Election - Top News
To see the full lists, click here.
All I have to say is: Seriously, people - Britney Spears!!?!?
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.