Execs from Google and Microsoft are ponying up big time for President-elect Barack Obama's big day. On January 20, the former junior Senator from Illinois will become the 44th President of the United States.
Who from search is giving big for the shindig?
- Eric Schmidt (CEO) $25,000.00
- Larry Page (Co-founder) $25,000.00
- Marissa Mayer (Vice President, Search Products & User Experience) $25,000.00
- Richard Costolo (former Feedburner CEO) $25,000.00
- Chad Hurley (YouTube co-founder) $25,000.00
- David Drummond (Senior Vice President, Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer) $25,000.00
- Steven Ballmer (CEO) $50,000.00
- Bradford Smith (Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary, Legal & Corporate Affairs) $25,000.00
- Craig Mundie (Chief Research and Strategy Officer) $25,000.00
- Steven VanRoekel (Senior Director, Windows Server Solutions Group, Microsoft) $50,000.00
So far from Yahoo, one lone donation, from an attorney:
- Laura Covington $10,000.00
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!