Execs from Google and Microsoft are ponying up big time for President-elect Barack Obama's big day. On January 20, the former junior Senator from Illinois will become the 44th President of the United States.
Who from search is giving big for the shindig?
- Eric Schmidt (CEO) $25,000.00
- Larry Page (Co-founder) $25,000.00
- Marissa Mayer (Vice President, Search Products & User Experience) $25,000.00
- Richard Costolo (former Feedburner CEO) $25,000.00
- Chad Hurley (YouTube co-founder) $25,000.00
- David Drummond (Senior Vice President, Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer) $25,000.00
- Steven Ballmer (CEO) $50,000.00
- Bradford Smith (Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary, Legal & Corporate Affairs) $25,000.00
- Craig Mundie (Chief Research and Strategy Officer) $25,000.00
- Steven VanRoekel (Senior Director, Windows Server Solutions Group, Microsoft) $50,000.00
So far from Yahoo, one lone donation, from an attorney:
- Laura Covington $10,000.00
What's New for 2015?
You spoke, we listened! ClickZ Live New York (Mar 30-Apr 1) is back with a brand new streamlined agenda. Don't miss the latest digital marketing tips, tricks and tools that will make you re-think your strategy and revolutionize your marketing campaigns. Super Saver Rates are available now. Register today!