These four-hour workshops provide the in-depth training you need to become (and remain!) a top performer in your field. The small class setting also ensures that your instructor is accessible for informal one-on-one or small group discussions.
One of the training workshops should be of particular interest to UK and European marketers - because it is in a field of search that is more advanced in Great Britain and on the Continent than its is back on my side of the pond. It's the field of mobile search and the training workshop is entitled, "Mobile Marketing 101."
The session will focus on mobile SEO, but will also touch on driving traffic and conversions with mobile applications, text messaging and mobile email. You will learn what you need to know to develop, launch and track a mobile marketing strategy.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
• Understand how mobile marketing fits into the traditional and online marketing mix
• Determine what mobile marketing strategy is most appropriate for your target market
• Update your existing site to be found and used on a variety of mobile devices
• Choose a mobile site architecture that will work for your site and your customers
• Direct mobile meta crawlers and mobile users to mobile content
• Author meta data that ranks well in mobile search and is compelling for mobile searchers
• Leverage local and universal search results in mobile search engines
• Provide a good mobile user experience for all mobile devices
• Test mobile websites to ensure they render correctly across different devices
• Track and evaluate your mobile success
• Anticipate future opportunities in mobile marketing.
The instructor is Cindy Krum, the Founder and CEO of Rank-Mobile, LLC. She will also be speaking at SES London 2009 during the "Mobile Search Update - The Next Generation," which will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2009.
Cindy writes for industry publications, and has been published in Website Magazine, Advertising & Marketing Review, Search Engine Land, and ODG Intelligence. She also currently serves as the co-chair of the SEMPO Emerging Technologies Mobile Web Task Force.
Byron Gordon of SEO-PR interviewed her at SES Chicago 2008 about both the Mobile Search Update - The Next Generation conference session as well as her Mobile Marketing 101 training workshop at SES London 2009.
Cindy Krum, Rank-Mobile, previews SES London 2009!
If you watch the video interview, Cindy says the training workshop is being held on her birthday and she'll be bringing a cake. Let's see if the instructors for the other three SEM and SEO training workshops try to top that.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates extended through Sept 19. Register today!