Yahoo! Search Marketing has updated its help center. Specifically, it has made the following changes:
- Better organization and easier navigation
- Stronger search functionality
- Links to related information available
- Single Page FAQ
On the front page of the Help Center, you'll find four main sections:
- Advertise Online with Yahoo! - This section outlines the account sign-up process for prospective advertisers.
- Managing Your Account - This helps walk existing advertisers through the campaign creation process.
- Fine-Tune Your Account - Advertisers ready to manage their account to a higher level of performance can mine this section for info on optimization features and general strategies for managing to specific business objectives or by industry.
- Learn Online - A repository for all training materials, tutorials, webinars and webinar summaries, and general education material to help raise your advertiser IQ.
What do you think about the updated Yahoo! Search Marketing Help Center? Let us know in the comments.
Google Holds, Yahoo Gains Search Ad Share in Q4 2008, According to Efficient Frontier
Yahoo Gives Itself Permission to Change Your Search Marketing Campaigns
59% of Small Businesses Don't Do Paid Search Marketing
Yahoo Snags Search Ad Marketshare Gain at Google's Expense
Wednesday, June 5 at 1pm ET - Learn why a move from the "batch and blast" email approach enables better conversations with your customers.
Register today - don't miss this free webinar!