Here are the updates:
- Added Unique Visitors (cookies), a new cookie-based metric, to help you cross-check and compare metrics, similar to Google Analytics unique visitor metrics.
- Changed Unique Visitors to Unique Visitors (users) so it's clearer that you're reviewing estimated numbers of real world visitors.
- Placed the Unique Visitors (cookies) and Unique Visitors (users) metrics on a site's profile page so users will have a more comprehensive view of how a specific site can support their media planning.
- Added country demographics for Australia, Brazil, Japan, and Switzerland, which brings the demographics total to ten countries
- Created Pre-defined Audiences that represent commonly used audiences. Uers can experiment with various criteria without having to manually select them.
What do you think of the update? Let us know in the comments.
Know your Ambiguous Customer: Effective Multi-Channel Tracking
Wednesday, June 5 at 1pm ET - Learn why a move from the "batch and blast" email approach enables better conversations with your customers.
Register today - don't miss this free webinar!