Three new members are joining the Search Engine Strategies (SES) advisory board, joining 11 current members to guide the future direction of the search marketing conference series.
The new advisory board members are: Brett Crosby, group PPM at Google; Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Online Marketing; and Stewart Quealy, VP of content development at Incisive Media.
Quealy, the senior person responsible for creating conference program content for the SES events, will also take over as co-chair of the board, along with Mike Grehan, global KDM officer at Acronym Media and SES London conference chairman.
"I'm proud to have been a primary speaker with SES for many years -- and even prouder to be taking on this new role with the global advisory board," Grehan said. "I'm working together with people in the industry I have great respect for. I'm confident we'll continue to maintain Search Engine Strategies' reputation as the leading global search marketing conference series well into the future."
"As a longstanding and dedicated member of the SES content team, I'm happy to play an expanded role in the evolution and continued success of the event series. I look forward to working closely with Mike Grehan and the rest of the advisory board in shaping the future direction and ongoing growth of SES," Quealy said.
The remaining advisory board members include:
- Matthew Bailey, president of SiteLogic
- Ron Belanger, VP of Worldwide Agency Sales at Omniture
- Bryan Eisenberg, co-founder of Future Now, Inc.
- Jeff Ferguson, senior director of online marketing at Local.com
- Andrew Goodman, principal of Page Zero Media and SES Toronto conference chairman
- Anne Kennedy, managing partner at Beyond Ink
- John Marshall, CTO of Market Motive
- Pauline Ores, senior marketing manager, community and collaboration strategy, global small & midmarket business, IBM
- Erynn Petersen, senior manager, advertising platform evangelism, Microsoft
- Randy Peterson, search marketing innovation manager at Proctor and Gamble
"We want to thank three of our original advisory board members, who are now rotating out of the lineup, as well as welcome three new members who are joining the SES Advisory Board as we chart our way in this ever-changing industry," said Matt McGowan, VP and publisher for Incisive Media.
The members of the SES Advisory Board who are rotating out are:
- Chris Henger, group product manager at Google
- Jeff Levick, head of global advertising and strategy at AOL
- Kevin Ryan, CMO of WebVisible, Inc.
"I enjoyed the years spent with SES and SEW, yet the demands on my time are tremendous with WebVisible and the companies I advise," said Ryan, the outgoing SES Advisory Board chairman. "I am so pleased to be passing on the baton to Mike Grehan. SES has a bright future."
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.