Another week, another slew of Google Updates. Chew on these new features while you watch the US Open this weekend:
Google Flash Indexing - The googlebot will now index external content sources used in SWF files.
Google Webmaster Central - Reconsideration requests now come with notifications so you'll know where you're at in the process.
Custom Search Automatic Transilteration - You can type in one language but see results in another.
Google AdSense - Change the font size for your ad display units.
Google Maps and Transit - 7 new agencies have been added including
- Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, Houston, TX
- VIA Metropolitan Transit in San Antonio, TX
- Utah Transit Authority, Salt Lake City, UT
- Metro St. Louis, St Louis, MO
- Foothill Transit, San Gabriel Valley, CA
- Riverside Transit, Riverside, CA
- Charlotte Area Transit System, Charlotte, NC
- Pinella Suncoast Transit Authority, St. Petersburg, FL
Google Book Search - Got a makeover, including embedded links, book search within each book, thumbnail view, content drop-down menu, plain text mode, page turn button and animation, and an updated book overview page.
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!