Another week, another slew of Google Updates. Chew on these new features while you watch the US Open this weekend:
Google Flash Indexing - The googlebot will now index external content sources used in SWF files.
Google Webmaster Central - Reconsideration requests now come with notifications so you'll know where you're at in the process.
Custom Search Automatic Transilteration - You can type in one language but see results in another.
Google AdSense - Change the font size for your ad display units.
Google Maps and Transit - 7 new agencies have been added including
- Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, Houston, TX
- VIA Metropolitan Transit in San Antonio, TX
- Utah Transit Authority, Salt Lake City, UT
- Metro St. Louis, St Louis, MO
- Foothill Transit, San Gabriel Valley, CA
- Riverside Transit, Riverside, CA
- Charlotte Area Transit System, Charlotte, NC
- Pinella Suncoast Transit Authority, St. Petersburg, FL
Google Book Search - Got a makeover, including embedded links, book search within each book, thumbnail view, content drop-down menu, plain text mode, page turn button and animation, and an updated book overview page.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.