The editorial team here at Search Engine Watch is proud to announce the finalists for the 2009 Search Engine Watch Awards. We had a great turnout this year, with nearly 100 entries for the 14 categories.
We've winnowed down the entries to three finalists in each category. Once our judging panel completes their deliberations, we'll announce the winners in each category at Search Engine Strategies San Jose.
Look for my smiling face, along with several of our SEW Experts, in Booth 327 of the Expo Hall. We'll be announcing the winners throughout the day on Tuesday and Wednesday, August 11 and 12.
And so, without further ado, let me congratulate the 2009 SEW Awards Finalists:
Most Innovative Use of Search Engine Optimization
- Procter & Gamble
- Washington Post Digital
- Wharton EMBA/Acronym Media
Most Innovative Paid Search Campaign
- Adobe Systems/Covario -- Acrobat 9 Release
Best Social Media Marketing Campaign
- Endless Vacation Rentals/iProspect -- "Your Fat Chance"
- Grasshopper -- "Advanced Phone Numbers"
- Pepsi/Eyeblaster -- "Refresh Everything"
Best Business-to-Business Search Marketing Campaign
- All Metals & Forge/TopSpot Internet Marketing
- Kelly Services/TMP Directional Marketing
- PTS Data Center Solutions
Best Use of Local Search
- ARS & Rescue Rooter/TMP Directional Marketing
- Reliant Energy/Range Online Media
- Storage West
Best Integration of Search with Other Media
- Intel -- "Sponsors of Tomorrow"
- Malibu Boats/PRWeb
Most Effective Use of Web Analytics
- Helzberg Diamonds/Rosetta
- World Travel Holdings -- CruisesOnly.com
Technology Platform Search Marketers Can't Live Without
- Lyris HQ
- Marin Search Marketer
Best SEM Technology Platform for SMBs
- Marchex Connect
- WebVisible Geneva
Best Social Media Platform for Marketers
- Facebook Ads
- YouTube Promoted Videos
Best Web Analytics Platform
- Omniture Online Marketing Suite
Best Search Engine Ad Platform
- blinkx AdHoc
- Jumptap tapMatch
- LookSmart AdCenter
Search Engine with Most Relevant Results
- Yahoo Search
Most Innovative New Search Engine
- COGITO Focus
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!