Yahoo! has released three new mobile applications based on existing web sites and products. The three apps are Yahoo! Finance (for iPhone and Blackberry), Yahoo! Fantasy Football (iPhone and BlackBerry), and Flickr (iPhone).
Here's what you can expect from the three apps:
- Stay up to date on the broad market indices or a specific company
- Access to the top financial news stories
- Follow your personalized portfolio from Yahoo! Finance
- Drill down into specific company information that's important to you
- Get streaming video from Yahoo!'s Tech Ticker
Yahoo! Fantasy Football
- Manage your team directly from your phone
- Add and drop players
- View matchups, standings, and player stats
- Get live scoring just like on the PC
- Get news and expert advice just like you're used to on the PC
- Upload: take a photo, upload it, tag it - on the go
- Your photo stream (You): view your own photos, share with friends via mail
- Contacts' Photos (Contacts): view your friends' photos, comment on them, mark as your favorite
- Recent: view your activity and uploads from your contacts
- Search: for photos by subject, people and places
- Location Services: geo-tag photos before uploading
- Video: Take videos, upload, and playback posted videos
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!