Yahoo! has released three new mobile applications based on existing web sites and products. The three apps are Yahoo! Finance (for iPhone and Blackberry), Yahoo! Fantasy Football (iPhone and BlackBerry), and Flickr (iPhone).
Here's what you can expect from the three apps:
- Stay up to date on the broad market indices or a specific company
- Access to the top financial news stories
- Follow your personalized portfolio from Yahoo! Finance
- Drill down into specific company information that's important to you
- Get streaming video from Yahoo!'s Tech Ticker
Yahoo! Fantasy Football
- Manage your team directly from your phone
- Add and drop players
- View matchups, standings, and player stats
- Get live scoring just like on the PC
- Get news and expert advice just like you're used to on the PC
- Upload: take a photo, upload it, tag it - on the go
- Your photo stream (You): view your own photos, share with friends via mail
- Contacts' Photos (Contacts): view your friends' photos, comment on them, mark as your favorite
- Recent: view your activity and uploads from your contacts
- Search: for photos by subject, people and places
- Location Services: geo-tag photos before uploading
- Video: Take videos, upload, and playback posted videos
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.