For those of you into the
popularity contest prestigious television award ceremony known as the Emmy's, you can use Bing to keep track of the goings on of the star-studded program and red carpet fashion when it happens this Sunday, September 20 at 8pm EST.
Simply type in "Emmy Awards" into the Bing search box and get all the showbiz goodness in a nifty info box at the top of the results.
This is especially handy in the following situations:
1. Your significant other is watching Sunday Night NFL football and refuses to hand over the remote. (Go Giants!)
2. You got stuck at the airport on a weekend vacay.
3. Your kid is acting up and you have to do some actual parenting.
4. You got the Sunday shift. Sucks for you.
5. You were playing Wii and accidentally broke the TV. That's what you get for not wearing the wrist strap.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!