Business owners have been able to bulk upload their local listings to Google Maps but have had to verify them individually. Until now. Google is now providing the opportunity to bulk verify bulk uploads.
Said bulk uploads must meet the following criteria:
- Accurate and up-to-date data
- Minimum of 10 bulk uploaded listings already in business owners' Local Business Center account
- Full compliance with our Local Business Center Quality Guidelines
- Submitted by the owner of all businesses listed
- All businesses have only been submitted by a single user
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!