Business owners have been able to bulk upload their local listings to Google Maps but have had to verify them individually. Until now. Google is now providing the opportunity to bulk verify bulk uploads.
Said bulk uploads must meet the following criteria:
- Accurate and up-to-date data
- Minimum of 10 bulk uploaded listings already in business owners' Local Business Center account
- Full compliance with our Local Business Center Quality Guidelines
- Submitted by the owner of all businesses listed
- All businesses have only been submitted by a single user
Know your Ambiguous Customer: Effective Multi-Channel Tracking
Wednesday, June 5 at 1pm ET - Learn why a move from the "batch and blast" email approach enables better conversations with your customers.
Register today - don't miss this free webinar!