Wolfram Alpha is reaching out to educators, students and parents to attend their first "Homework Day" on October 21, 2009. The day will feature a live, interactive webcast where founder Stephen Wolfram will answer questions submitted by the public. The event begins at noon CDT.
Here's what to expect from the event:
- Quick, step-by-step lessons that will give everyone the ability to use Wolfram|Alpha to tackle problems in a variety of subjects, including math, science, engineering, health and nutrition, English, history, economics, and many more
- Content and segments tailored to specific age groups
- Ideas and examples for how to make subjects like math and science more engaging and relevant to students
- Live interviews and demonstrations by educators who are already using Wolfram|Alpha in their classrooms
- Conversations with guest participants who will further discuss the role of technology in education
Those interested can visit http://homeworkday.wolframalpha.com/ to submit questions and videos about how they will incorporate Wolfram Alpha their lesson plans and homework.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.