Wolfram Alpha is reaching out to educators, students and parents to attend their first "Homework Day" on October 21, 2009. The day will feature a live, interactive webcast where founder Stephen Wolfram will answer questions submitted by the public. The event begins at noon CDT.
Here's what to expect from the event:
- Quick, step-by-step lessons that will give everyone the ability to use Wolfram|Alpha to tackle problems in a variety of subjects, including math, science, engineering, health and nutrition, English, history, economics, and many more
- Content and segments tailored to specific age groups
- Ideas and examples for how to make subjects like math and science more engaging and relevant to students
- Live interviews and demonstrations by educators who are already using Wolfram|Alpha in their classrooms
- Conversations with guest participants who will further discuss the role of technology in education
Those interested can visit http://homeworkday.wolframalpha.com/ to submit questions and videos about how they will incorporate Wolfram Alpha their lesson plans and homework.
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!