If you use Google Sites to publish websites, you now have Google Custom Search as an option for your site. Here's the steps you need to follow:
- Login to your Google Site
- Click the "More Actions" dropdown menu, then select "Manage Site"
- On the lefthand Navigation menu, choose "Site Layout." Click "Configure Search"
- In the "Configure site search" section, click the "Advanced" tab. Then, click the "Add provider" button.
- Login to the Custom Search control panel in another tab or window.
- Copy the URL for the search engine you want to use. Paste it back in the Add Provider section in step number 4. Name the search option, leave the Show Results option checked.
- Click OK.
- Change your default provider in the "General" tab under the "Configure site search" dialog and selecting your new setup.
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.