Google AdSense has launched a new interface that is currently in beta testing. But they're giving a glimpse of it over on the Inside AdSense blog.
Here's what to expect:
- More detailed performance reports
- View daily stats as graphs
- New metrics including amount you've earned from various ad, targeting and bid types
- Enhanced Ad Review Center
- Streamlining common tasks. For example, changing several ad units simultaneously
Here's a screenshot, per the AdSense blog:
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!