Google AdSense has launched a new interface that is currently in beta testing. But they're giving a glimpse of it over on the Inside AdSense blog.
Here's what to expect:
- More detailed performance reports
- View daily stats as graphs
- New metrics including amount you've earned from various ad, targeting and bid types
- Enhanced Ad Review Center
- Streamlining common tasks. For example, changing several ad units simultaneously
Here's a screenshot, per the AdSense blog:
Upcoming Webinar: PPC Pause and Reflections for 2013
Thursday, December 12 - 2013 was a major turning point in search advertising. With Google's Enhanced Campaigns and Bing's innovative Smart Search capabilities in Windows 8.1, now is a great time to pause, reflect, and plan for the new year. Webinar attendance is free. Sign up today!