Last April, Google launched the integration of public data into its main search results. Now, they're adding even more public data - this time from the World Bank.
You can search 17 World Bank data indicators:
- CO2 emissions per capita
- Electricity consumption per capita
- Energy use per capita
- Exports as percentage of GDP
- Fertility rate
- GDP deflator change
- GDP growth rate
- GNI per capita in PPP dollars
- Gross Domestic Product
- Gross National Income in PPP dollars
- Imports as percentage of GDP
- Internet users as percentage of population
- Life expectancy
- Military expenditure as percentage of GDP
- Mortality rate, under 5
- Population growth rate
Here's a screenshot for the results of searching "gdp growth rate zimbabwe"
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.