Last April, Google launched the integration of public data into its main search results. Now, they're adding even more public data - this time from the World Bank.
You can search 17 World Bank data indicators:
- CO2 emissions per capita
- Electricity consumption per capita
- Energy use per capita
- Exports as percentage of GDP
- Fertility rate
- GDP deflator change
- GDP growth rate
- GNI per capita in PPP dollars
- Gross Domestic Product
- Gross National Income in PPP dollars
- Imports as percentage of GDP
- Internet users as percentage of population
- Life expectancy
- Military expenditure as percentage of GDP
- Mortality rate, under 5
- Population growth rate
Here's a screenshot for the results of searching "gdp growth rate zimbabwe"
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!