A new version of Google's AdWords Editor has been released. Version 7.6.1's new features include:
- Ad scheduling and advanced location targeting
- Add/Update Multiple Campaigns
- Account tree editing
- Promoted Video ads
- Export spreadsheet with images (ZIP)
Updated features include:
- Keyword expansion
- Campaign and ad group pickers
- Import CSV error export
There's also new bidding terminology:
- Max. CPC Search - (previously Max. CPC)
- Max. CPC Automatic Placements (previously Max. Content CPC)
- Max. CPC Managed Placements (previously Placement Max. CPC)
There's no change to Max CPA and Max CPM terminology.
Check out the full release notes here.
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!