A new version of Google's AdWords Editor has been released. Version 7.6.1's new features include:
- Ad scheduling and advanced location targeting
- Add/Update Multiple Campaigns
- Account tree editing
- Promoted Video ads
- Export spreadsheet with images (ZIP)
Updated features include:
- Keyword expansion
- Campaign and ad group pickers
- Import CSV error export
There's also new bidding terminology:
- Max. CPC Search - (previously Max. CPC)
- Max. CPC Automatic Placements (previously Max. Content CPC)
- Max. CPC Managed Placements (previously Placement Max. CPC)
There's no change to Max CPA and Max CPM terminology.
Check out the full release notes here.
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!*
*Early Bird Rates expire April 17.