A new version of Google's AdWords Editor has been released. Version 7.6.1's new features include:
- Ad scheduling and advanced location targeting
- Add/Update Multiple Campaigns
- Account tree editing
- Promoted Video ads
- Export spreadsheet with images (ZIP)
Updated features include:
- Keyword expansion
- Campaign and ad group pickers
- Import CSV error export
There's also new bidding terminology:
- Max. CPC Search - (previously Max. CPC)
- Max. CPC Automatic Placements (previously Max. Content CPC)
- Max. CPC Managed Placements (previously Placement Max. CPC)
There's no change to Max CPA and Max CPM terminology.
Check out the full release notes here.
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.