adCenter is enabling the ability to bid specifically for two Microsoft entities: the MSN Tech & Gadgets portal and the popular web-based email, Hotmail.
Here's how to do it:
- Create a new ad group, setting the bid type for Networks and websites
- Create your ad
- In the Select Placements window, choose the Websites tab
- Enter tech.msn.com and/or *mail.live.com
- Click View available placements
- Select the sites that you wish to bid on, then click Add.
- Click Continue.
- Set your Default bid
You're all set. adCenter offered up the following demographic details about the audience for these entities:
- MSN Tech & Gadgets - 42% have a household income of $75,000 or more
- Hotmail - 83% have purchased online in the past six months
Is advertising on MSN Tech & Gadgets and/or Hotmail attractive to you? Tell us why or why not in the comments below.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.