adCenter is enabling the ability to bid specifically for two Microsoft entities: the MSN Tech & Gadgets portal and the popular web-based email, Hotmail.
Here's how to do it:
- Create a new ad group, setting the bid type for Networks and websites
- Create your ad
- In the Select Placements window, choose the Websites tab
- Enter tech.msn.com and/or *mail.live.com
- Click View available placements
- Select the sites that you wish to bid on, then click Add.
- Click Continue.
- Set your Default bid
You're all set. adCenter offered up the following demographic details about the audience for these entities:
- MSN Tech & Gadgets - 42% have a household income of $75,000 or more
- Hotmail - 83% have purchased online in the past six months
Is advertising on MSN Tech & Gadgets and/or Hotmail attractive to you? Tell us why or why not in the comments below.
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!