Google has added to their education/assistance information with the launch of an optimization center for Adwords, an area offering tips and strategies for all levels of Adwords' users.
The center has gathered information from numerous specialists and categorized it into basic, intermediate and advanced to be accessible to all levels of ppc experience. There are also areas covering each account feature and advertising goals. Some of the center's navigation points are listed below:
* Ads: Ensure your ads attract the right customers.
* Keywords: Choose relevant keywords that your customers are searching for.
* Targeting: Target the customers who most want to see your ad.
* Bidding & Budgeting: Control ad position and cost.
* Account Structure: Organise your account to mirror your business.
* Improve Return On Investment (ROI): Get more value from your advertising.
* Improve Ad Position: Raise the position of your ads to increase their visibility.
* Increase Sales and Leads: Get more clicks from customers who are ready to buy.
* Improve Click-Through Rate (CTR): Make your ads more relevant to potential customers.
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!