Google has added to their education/assistance information with the launch of an optimization center for Adwords, an area offering tips and strategies for all levels of Adwords' users.
The center has gathered information from numerous specialists and categorized it into basic, intermediate and advanced to be accessible to all levels of ppc experience. There are also areas covering each account feature and advertising goals. Some of the center's navigation points are listed below:
* Ads: Ensure your ads attract the right customers.
* Keywords: Choose relevant keywords that your customers are searching for.
* Targeting: Target the customers who most want to see your ad.
* Bidding & Budgeting: Control ad position and cost.
* Account Structure: Organise your account to mirror your business.
* Improve Return On Investment (ROI): Get more value from your advertising.
* Improve Ad Position: Raise the position of your ads to increase their visibility.
* Increase Sales and Leads: Get more clicks from customers who are ready to buy.
* Improve Click-Through Rate (CTR): Make your ads more relevant to potential customers.
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.