Improved imagery for Haiti and Vancouver included.
This month Bing is adding a ton of imagery to its Maps. Much of the new stuff helps users virtually explore the world - specifically Europe and Africa - with Australia, Canada and the U.S. thrown in for good measure.
Also, timely releases for Haiti and Vancouver are included in the release. Here's what's new:
- Italy - 5,547 sq. km.
- Netherlands - 554 sq. km.
- Romania - 1,414 sq. km.
- Spain - 512 sq. km.
- Sweden - 1,174 sq. km.
- United States - 120,181 sq. km.
Enhanced Bird's Eye
- Australia - 54,488 sq. km.
- Botswana - 46,179 sq. km.
- Canada - 391 sq. km.
- Lesotho - 6,201 sq. km.
- Mexico - 584,527 sq. km.
- Morocco - 109,448 sq. km.
- Namibia - 47,199 sq. km.
- New Zealand - 57,540 sq. km.
- Portugal - entire country
- South Africa - 221,336 sq. km.
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.