New tool allows you to manage multiple search marketing campaigns offline.
The new Yahoo! Search Marketing Desktop is a free tool offering five major tasks:
- Bulk editing: Make mass changes to status, match type and budget settings. Adjust multiple keyword bids. Export to Excel your view of keywords, ads, ad groups and campaigns.
- Campaign transfer: One step to import your third-party campaign data.
- Keyword research: A keyword suggestion engine is included. It allows you to get URL-based keyword suggestions and export the list into Excel.
- Find, replace and search: Easily alter text in ads, keywords, ad groups and campaigns. Also, search for information in any account tab as well as specific campaigns, ad groups, or keywords in your account, etc.
- Account performance statistics: Retrieve status and statistics for your account's impressions, clicks, CTR, ad quality scores, etc.
Have you used the Yahoo! Search Marketing Desktop yet? If so, let us know what you think of the tool by leaving a comment below.
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.