New software suite offers typical keyword analysis and keyword suggestion capabilities of other SEO tools, but is now layering in high-level keyword analytics, keyword grouping and blogging platform plugins, that enables authors to research keywords as they blog.
"By integrating keyword research with content authoring, this tool helps make your copy more powerful, compelling and SEO-friendly, so it gets found by search engines and persuades more people to take action," said Larry Kim, Founder and Vice President of Product Development at WordStream.
Features listed in their press release:
- Traditional Keyword Research: WordStream for SEO generates keyword suggestions that are pulled from a deep database of search engine queries
- Personalized Keyword Suggestions: WordStream for SEO goes further than traditional keyword generator tools by mining site data to discover relevant keyword opportunities that people are already using to find the site
- Keyword Analytics: Instead of vague estimates based on popularity, WordStream provides accurate visit and goal data for keywords from the site on a continuous basis
- Keyword Organization: WordStream for SEO has sophisticated grouping and organization capabilities, which let users segment keyword lists and uncover content opportunities, analyze data in strategic clusters and create a SEO-friendly information architecture
- Content Authoring: The Blog SEO Tool within WordStream for SEO connects keyword research with content creation efforts to help generate better, more focused, search engine ready blog posts, product pages and sales copy
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!