Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES Chicago 2010. If I missed your site's coverage, please make sure to leave a note in the comments.
- SES Chicago 2010: What's the Future of Search? #SESChi - Search Engine Watch
- SES Chicago 2010 - Avinash Kaushik Keynote - Search Marketing Gurus
- Avinash, Analytics & Making Love To Keywords That Matter - aimClear Blog
- Avinash Kaushik Delivers SEM Advice - WebProNews
- Live from SES Chicago: Keynote Speaker & Analytics Evangelist Avinash Kaushik - Search Marketing Sage
- Avinash Kaushik Kicks Off SES Chicago with 5 Components of Search Marketing - adCenter Blog
- The Future of Search Looks a Lot Like the Present (on Steroids) - WebProNews
- Live from SES Chicago: "Search: Where to Next?" - Search Marketing Sage
- SES Chicago: Remaining Agile Amidst Seismic Shifts in the Social Media Landscape - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Update on Real Time Search: I Want it Now! - Search Engine Roundtable
- The Intersection Of Marketing And Real-Time Search - WebProNews
- SES Chicago: Meaningful SEO Metrics: Going Beyond the Numbers - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Social Integration: Creating Interactive Conversations Across Channels - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Brand, Trademark & Reputation Management - Search Engine Roundtable
- Reputation Management Should Be Proactive, Not Reactive - WebProNews
- Beyond Friending: How To Hit Social Marketing Bullseye - aimClear
- SES Chicago: Beyond Listening-Establishing & Hitting Metrics with Social Media - Search Engine Roundtable
- Why Content Creation 3-Ways Are 1 Smart, Sexy Strategy - aimClear Blog
- Boosting Response, CTR & Conversion: Bryan Eisenberg's Secret Formula - aimClear
- Live from SES Chicago: The Secret Formula to Boost Response - Search Marketing Sage
- SES Chicago Day One: Geek Becomes Geek-Chic (Maybe?) - Chicago Now
SES also posted a video interview with keynote speaker Avinash Kaushik. Check it out:
Also, don't forget to follow SES Chicago Day 2 tweets at #seschi tomorrow in real-time on Twitter and SEW's Tweetwall.
Last Update: Oct. 21 at 2:25 p.m.
Search and traffic sourcing are both crucial to luring shoppers to your website. In this article, "2 Successful Holiday Strategies for Online Retail", you'll learn how to use a two-pronged approach for your holiday search campaigns that combine top keywords with the best referral sites. Data in this article comes from SimilarWeb.