Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES Chicago 2010. If I missed your site's coverage, please make sure to leave a note in the comments.
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, Celebrity CMO: A Story of Kodak's Marketing Catalyst at #SESChi - Search Engine Watch
- Keeping Your Brand Relevant - WebProNews
- SES Chicago: SEO 101 - Search Engine Roundtable
- Live From SES Chicago: "SEO 101" - Search Marketing Sage
- SES Chicago: Local 2.0: The Evolution of Local Search - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: New Rules for Local Search - BIA/Kelsey
- Rockstar Tips on How to Optimize Videos For Search - aimClear Blog
- Using Social Media As A PR Tool For Your Business - WebProNews
- SES Chicago: Conversion Ninja Toolbox - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Crowd Sourcing For SEO & Social - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Killer Facebook Marketing Tactics - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: How to Become a Link Magnet - Search Engine Roundtable
- YouTube Can Help Promote Your Business - WebProNews
- B2B Marketing: Red-Headed Step-Child of SEM World? - aimClear Blog
- Live from SES Chicago: "B2B Marketing Tips" - Search Marketing Sage
- SES Chicago: Twitternation & Automation - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Content Marketing Optimization - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Paid Search 101 - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago Day 2: Mo Page Views, Mo Problems - Chicago Now
SES also posted a video interview with keynote speaker Jeffrey Hayzlett. Check it out:
Last Update: Oct. 21 at 11:54 a.m.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.