Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES Chicago 2010. If I missed your site's coverage, please make sure to leave a note in the comments.
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, Celebrity CMO: A Story of Kodak's Marketing Catalyst at #SESChi - Search Engine Watch
- Keeping Your Brand Relevant - WebProNews
- SES Chicago: SEO 101 - Search Engine Roundtable
- Live From SES Chicago: "SEO 101" - Search Marketing Sage
- SES Chicago: Local 2.0: The Evolution of Local Search - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: New Rules for Local Search - BIA/Kelsey
- Rockstar Tips on How to Optimize Videos For Search - aimClear Blog
- Using Social Media As A PR Tool For Your Business - WebProNews
- SES Chicago: Conversion Ninja Toolbox - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Crowd Sourcing For SEO & Social - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Killer Facebook Marketing Tactics - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: How to Become a Link Magnet - Search Engine Roundtable
- YouTube Can Help Promote Your Business - WebProNews
- B2B Marketing: Red-Headed Step-Child of SEM World? - aimClear Blog
- Live from SES Chicago: "B2B Marketing Tips" - Search Marketing Sage
- SES Chicago: Twitternation & Automation - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Content Marketing Optimization - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Paid Search 101 - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago Day 2: Mo Page Views, Mo Problems - Chicago Now
SES also posted a video interview with keynote speaker Jeffrey Hayzlett. Check it out:
Last Update: Oct. 21 at 11:54 a.m.
Search and traffic sourcing are both crucial to luring shoppers to your website. In this article, "2 Successful Holiday Strategies for Online Retail", you'll learn how to use a two-pronged approach for your holiday search campaigns that combine top keywords with the best referral sites. Data in this article comes from SimilarWeb.