Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES Chicago 2010. If I missed your site's coverage, please make sure to leave a note in the comments.
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, Celebrity CMO: A Story of Kodak's Marketing Catalyst at #SESChi - Search Engine Watch
- Keeping Your Brand Relevant - WebProNews
- SES Chicago: SEO 101 - Search Engine Roundtable
- Live From SES Chicago: "SEO 101" - Search Marketing Sage
- SES Chicago: Local 2.0: The Evolution of Local Search - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: New Rules for Local Search - BIA/Kelsey
- Rockstar Tips on How to Optimize Videos For Search - aimClear Blog
- Using Social Media As A PR Tool For Your Business - WebProNews
- SES Chicago: Conversion Ninja Toolbox - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Crowd Sourcing For SEO & Social - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Killer Facebook Marketing Tactics - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: How to Become a Link Magnet - Search Engine Roundtable
- YouTube Can Help Promote Your Business - WebProNews
- B2B Marketing: Red-Headed Step-Child of SEM World? - aimClear Blog
- Live from SES Chicago: "B2B Marketing Tips" - Search Marketing Sage
- SES Chicago: Twitternation & Automation - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Content Marketing Optimization - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago: Paid Search 101 - Search Engine Roundtable
- SES Chicago Day 2: Mo Page Views, Mo Problems - Chicago Now
SES also posted a video interview with keynote speaker Jeffrey Hayzlett. Check it out:
Last Update: Oct. 21 at 11:54 a.m.
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates extended through Sept 19. Register today!