Here's a roundup of live blogging and coverage of the final day of SES Chicago 2010. If I missed your site's coverage, please make sure to leave a note in the comments.
- Maile Ohye: Google Loves Your Ugly Baby, Plus the Future of Search #SESChi - Search Engine Watch
- Maile Ohye Discusses Optimizing Sites for Google TV at SES Chicago 2010 - Search Engine Watch
- SES Chicago: Maile Ohye, Senior Developer Programs Engineer, Google - Search Engine Roundtable
- Optimizing Your Website For Google - WebProNews
- Live From SES Chicago: Day 3 Keynote- Google's Maile Ohye - Search Marketing Sage
- Move Over PageRank, Meet Webmaster Happiness Rank - Search Engine Land
- SES Chicago: Digital Asset Optimization - Search Engine Roundtable
- PPC & SEO Square off in the Battle of the SEM Heavyweights - aimClear Blog
- Advanced Keyword Research - SES Chicago - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Live From SES Chicago: "Advanced Keyword Research" - Search Marketing Sage
- SES Chicago: Channel Surfing: Measuring Profit and ROI Across Channels - Search Engine Roundtable
- Duplicate Content and Multiple Sites - SES Chicago - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Using Social And Local Search For Your Business - WebProNews
- SES Chicago: Social Goes Local - Search Engine Roundtable
- Gain Loyal Brand Ambassadors: Tips from 1 Smart Cupcake - aimClear Blog
- SEO for Blogs & Feeds - SES Chicago - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
Last Update: Oct. 27 at 12:02 p.m.
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!*
*Early Bird Rates expire April 17.