Here's a roundup of live blogging and coverage of the final day of SES Chicago 2010. If I missed your site's coverage, please make sure to leave a note in the comments.
- Maile Ohye: Google Loves Your Ugly Baby, Plus the Future of Search #SESChi - Search Engine Watch
- Maile Ohye Discusses Optimizing Sites for Google TV at SES Chicago 2010 - Search Engine Watch
- SES Chicago: Maile Ohye, Senior Developer Programs Engineer, Google - Search Engine Roundtable
- Optimizing Your Website For Google - WebProNews
- Live From SES Chicago: Day 3 Keynote- Google's Maile Ohye - Search Marketing Sage
- Move Over PageRank, Meet Webmaster Happiness Rank - Search Engine Land
- SES Chicago: Digital Asset Optimization - Search Engine Roundtable
- PPC & SEO Square off in the Battle of the SEM Heavyweights - aimClear Blog
- Advanced Keyword Research - SES Chicago - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Live From SES Chicago: "Advanced Keyword Research" - Search Marketing Sage
- SES Chicago: Channel Surfing: Measuring Profit and ROI Across Channels - Search Engine Roundtable
- Duplicate Content and Multiple Sites - SES Chicago - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Using Social And Local Search For Your Business - WebProNews
- SES Chicago: Social Goes Local - Search Engine Roundtable
- Gain Loyal Brand Ambassadors: Tips from 1 Smart Cupcake - aimClear Blog
- SEO for Blogs & Feeds - SES Chicago - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
Last Update: Oct. 27 at 12:02 p.m.
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.