Google overhauled its AdSense interface for all of its 2 million publishers yesterday. If you can't see it yet, keep your eye out over the next few weeks for a "Try the new AdSense interface" link in the upper corner of your account.
Based on feedback, Google tried to make the interface easier for publishers to set up, manage, optimize, and see reports on their ads. The upgrades:
- Simple, graphical reporting.
- Better data options to identify ad performance.
- Richer, simpler ad controls.
- Easier to find earnings and payment information.
- Easier to run reports, find relevant features, and help.
- Easier to make account changes.
For those who don't like the new beta release, Google gives you the option to return to the old interface. The new design looks pretty similar to Feedburner, which was updated last month.
Here's a video that gives you a tour of the changes:
What do you think of the redesign? Thumbs up or down?
Know your Ambiguous Customer: Effective Multi-Channel Tracking
Wednesday, June 5 at 1pm ET - Learn why a move from the "batch and blast" email approach enables better conversations with your customers.
Register today - don't miss this free webinar!