Google overhauled its AdSense interface for all of its 2 million publishers yesterday. If you can't see it yet, keep your eye out over the next few weeks for a "Try the new AdSense interface" link in the upper corner of your account.
Based on feedback, Google tried to make the interface easier for publishers to set up, manage, optimize, and see reports on their ads. The upgrades:
- Simple, graphical reporting.
- Better data options to identify ad performance.
- Richer, simpler ad controls.
- Easier to find earnings and payment information.
- Easier to run reports, find relevant features, and help.
- Easier to make account changes.
For those who don't like the new beta release, Google gives you the option to return to the old interface. The new design looks pretty similar to Feedburner, which was updated last month.
Here's a video that gives you a tour of the changes:
What do you think of the redesign? Thumbs up or down?
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.