Google and Bing made slight gains in October, while the other major search players saw their search market share drop, according to the latest comScore data.
- Google's share of the explicit core U.S. search market grew to 66.3 percent (up from 66.1 percent in September).
- Yahoo fell to 16.5 percent (down from 16.7 percent)
- Bing grew to 11.5 percent (up from 11.2 percent).
- Ask.com fell to 3.6 percent (down from 3.7 percent)
- AOL fell to 2.1 percent (down from 2.3 percent).
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!