Google and Bing made slight gains in October, while the other major search players saw their search market share drop, according to the latest comScore data.
- Google's share of the explicit core U.S. search market grew to 66.3 percent (up from 66.1 percent in September).
- Yahoo fell to 16.5 percent (down from 16.7 percent)
- Bing grew to 11.5 percent (up from 11.2 percent).
- Ask.com fell to 3.6 percent (down from 3.7 percent)
- AOL fell to 2.1 percent (down from 2.3 percent).
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.