Google and Bing made slight gains in October, while the other major search players saw their search market share drop, according to the latest comScore data.
- Google's share of the explicit core U.S. search market grew to 66.3 percent (up from 66.1 percent in September).
- Yahoo fell to 16.5 percent (down from 16.7 percent)
- Bing grew to 11.5 percent (up from 11.2 percent).
- Ask.com fell to 3.6 percent (down from 3.7 percent)
- AOL fell to 2.1 percent (down from 2.3 percent).
Introducing... ClickZ Live!
SES Conference & Expo has merged with ClickZ to bring you ClickZ Live! The new global conference series takes on the identity of the industry's premier digital marketing publication, ClickZ.com, and kicks off March 31-April 3 in New York City. Join the industry's leading tech-advertisers in the advertising capital of the world! Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.