Google and Bing made slight gains in October, while the other major search players saw their search market share drop, according to the latest comScore data.
- Google's share of the explicit core U.S. search market grew to 66.3 percent (up from 66.1 percent in September).
- Yahoo fell to 16.5 percent (down from 16.7 percent)
- Bing grew to 11.5 percent (up from 11.2 percent).
- Ask.com fell to 3.6 percent (down from 3.7 percent)
- AOL fell to 2.1 percent (down from 2.3 percent).
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!