The highly anticipated Consumer Electronics Show (CES) opens in Las Vegas tomorrow. Sears' Blue Blogger Crew will be covering the event, but what we really want to know is... what products might Google be planning to showcase?
Googlers are scheduled to speak on the topics below... and knowing Google there is likely to be a slew of product announcements during the presentations. What do you think they are likely to announce?
- Aaron Rothman, Display PM. "Digital Hollywod. Hypertargeting: Ad Networks, Ad Serving and Ad Targeting."
- Seth Barron, Ad Programs Manager. "Digital Hollywood. Contextual Media & Advertising: Transforming and Redefining the Relationship Between the Consumer, Advertising and Media Platforms."
- Vincent Dureau, Google TV. Panel - "It's a TV, It's a Computer. No, It's a..."
- Mario Queiroz, Interview on Sony Mainstage with Sony SVP Mike Abary
- Rick Whitt, Net Neutrality and Broadband Deployment: How Today's Policy Decisions Impact Future Innovation.
- Betsy Masiello, Privacy, Identity and Innovation
All the major phone manufacturers like HTC, Motorola and LG are expected to announce new Anndroid powered phones, but of particular interest are rumors that the recently leaked Honeycomb music player will be announced.
Is Google planning to compete with Apple iTunes?
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!