The highly anticipated Consumer Electronics Show (CES) opens in Las Vegas tomorrow. Sears' Blue Blogger Crew will be covering the event, but what we really want to know is... what products might Google be planning to showcase?
Googlers are scheduled to speak on the topics below... and knowing Google there is likely to be a slew of product announcements during the presentations. What do you think they are likely to announce?
- Aaron Rothman, Display PM. "Digital Hollywod. Hypertargeting: Ad Networks, Ad Serving and Ad Targeting."
- Seth Barron, Ad Programs Manager. "Digital Hollywood. Contextual Media & Advertising: Transforming and Redefining the Relationship Between the Consumer, Advertising and Media Platforms."
- Vincent Dureau, Google TV. Panel - "It's a TV, It's a Computer. No, It's a..."
- Mario Queiroz, Interview on Sony Mainstage with Sony SVP Mike Abary
- Rick Whitt, Net Neutrality and Broadband Deployment: How Today's Policy Decisions Impact Future Innovation.
- Betsy Masiello, Privacy, Identity and Innovation
All the major phone manufacturers like HTC, Motorola and LG are expected to announce new Anndroid powered phones, but of particular interest are rumors that the recently leaked Honeycomb music player will be announced.
Is Google planning to compete with Apple iTunes?
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!