Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES London 2011. If I missed your site's coverage, please make sure to leave a note in the comments.
- London SES Keynote - Jeffrey Hayzlett - Celebrity CMO - State of Search
- SES London - Keynote with Jeffrey Hayzlett - LiBeck
- SES London 2011 Keynote Speaker Jeffrey Hayzlett Gives "the 118" for Search and Social Marketing - SESConferenceExpo's YouTube Channel
- SES London: Search Engine Marketing is an Art and Science - adCenter Blog
- 2 Minutes with Jeffrey Hayzlett Former CMO of Kodak at SES London 2011 - Microsoft Advertising Blog
- Key Points in Launching a Global Website - SES London 2011 (#SESUK) - State of Search
- London SES - Yahoo and Bing - A competitive choice in search - State of Search
- Music & Search Engine Marketing: Quality Score & The Volume Game #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- SES London 2011 - Meaningful SEO Metrics - SEO Chicks
- Meaningful SEO Metrics: Going Beyond the Numbers #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- Meaningful SEO Metrics: Going Beyond the Numbers - SES London 2011 (#SESUK) - State of Search
- SES London 2011 - How to Become A Link Magnet - SEO Chicks
- Deep Dive into Analytics: When Bounce Rate No Longer Floats Your Boat #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- London SES - Deep Dive analytics - When Bounce Rate No Longer Floats Your Boat - State of Search
- PPC or SEO? The Ultimate Search Marketing Battle - SES London 2011 (#SESUK) - State of Search
- 125 takeaways and top tips from day one SES London 2011 - Wordtracker
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates available through Sept 12. Register today!