Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES London 2011. If I missed your site's coverage, please make sure to leave a note in the comments.
- SES London 2011 - PPC or SEO? What's the Best Marketing Tactic? - adCenter Blog
- Successful Information Architecture - SES London - State of Search
- How do you make money when people share things socially? Eight Takeaways - SES London 2011 (#SESUK) - State of Search
- Guy Levine makes 'PPC as Sexy as Possible' in his Introduction to Paid Search at the SES Conference - adCenter Blog
- Update on Real Time Search: I Want it Now! #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- Real Time Search Panel - SES London - State of Search
- Update on Real-Time Search: I Want it Now! Day 2 SES London 2011 - adCenter Blog
- SES London 2011 - Content Marketing Optimisation - SEO Chicks
- 15 Ways to Improve Your Content Marketing - SES London ( #SESUK ) @leeodden - State of Search
- Why Does Search Get All The Credit? - SES London - State of Search
- PPC Beyond Search: New Ad Formats, Display & Social #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- Is Search Remarketing/Retargeting Right For You? #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- Crossing the Digital Divide: The Leap from Search to Display #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- Can Search Marketers Get Their Head Round Display? - SES London ( #SESUK ) - State of Search
- SES London: Top Tips to Take Your Pay Per Click Account to the Next Level - adCenter Blog
- Augmented Reality Revisited #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- SES London 2011 Interview: Li Evans - State of Search
- Talking User Intent and Bing UK with Dave Coplin at SES London 2011 - adCenter Blog
- "Demography Is Dead," Says John Butler, Former Head of Communications and Media at dunnhumby - SESConferenceExpo YouTube Channel
Also see: SES London 2011 - Day 1 Coverage #SESUK
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.