Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES London 2011 Day 3. If I missed your site's coverage, please make sure to leave a note in the comments.
- Duplicate Content and Multiple Site Issues - State of Search
- Video Search Optimisation #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- Video Marketing Tips From SES London - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Twitter Nation & Automation - SES London ( #SESUK ) - State of Search
- Getting Mobilized: Mobile Marketing Strategies #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- Mobile Marketing Strategies - State of Search
- SES London 2011 | Killer Facebook Marketing - SEO Chicks
- SEO Through Blogs & Feeds - SES London ( #SESUK ) - State of Search
- Digital Asset Optimisation - State of Search
- Public Relations and the Social Newsroom at SES London 2011 - adCenter Blog
Twitter Canada MD Kirstine Stewart to Keynote Toronto
ClickZ Live Toronto (May 14-16) is a new event addressing the rapidly changing landscape that digital marketers face. The agenda focuses on customer engagement and attaining maximum ROI through online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Register now and save!