Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES London 2011 Day 3. If I missed your site's coverage, please make sure to leave a note in the comments.
- Duplicate Content and Multiple Site Issues - State of Search
- Video Search Optimisation #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- Video Marketing Tips From SES London - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Twitter Nation & Automation - SES London ( #SESUK ) - State of Search
- Getting Mobilized: Mobile Marketing Strategies #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- Mobile Marketing Strategies - State of Search
- SES London 2011 | Killer Facebook Marketing - SEO Chicks
- SEO Through Blogs & Feeds - SES London ( #SESUK ) - State of Search
- Digital Asset Optimisation - State of Search
- Public Relations and the Social Newsroom at SES London 2011 - adCenter Blog
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!