Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES London 2011 Day 3. If I missed your site's coverage, please make sure to leave a note in the comments.
- Duplicate Content and Multiple Site Issues - State of Search
- Video Search Optimisation #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- Video Marketing Tips From SES London - TopRank Online Marketing Blog
- Twitter Nation & Automation - SES London ( #SESUK ) - State of Search
- Getting Mobilized: Mobile Marketing Strategies #sesuk - Andrew RH Girdwood
- Mobile Marketing Strategies - State of Search
- SES London 2011 | Killer Facebook Marketing - SEO Chicks
- SEO Through Blogs & Feeds - SES London ( #SESUK ) - State of Search
- Digital Asset Optimisation - State of Search
- Public Relations and the Social Newsroom at SES London 2011 - adCenter Blog
Upcoming Webinar: PPC Pause and Reflections for 2013
Thursday, December 12 - 2013 was a major turning point in search advertising. With Google's Enhanced Campaigns and Bing's innovative Smart Search capabilities in Windows 8.1, now is a great time to pause, reflect, and plan for the new year. Webinar attendance is free. Sign up today!