Here's a roundup of today's live blogging and coverage of SES New York 2011.
- Music & Search Engine Marketing: Quality Score & The Volume Game -- SES New York 2011 - Bruce Clay
- Real Time Marketing: Your Brand and Your Site - Outspoken Media
- Local + Social: The Future of Promotion - Outspoken Media
- SES NY 2011: Managing Your Online Reputation - State of Search
- Placement Matters: How Eye-Tracking Helps Improve Display Advertising -- SES New York 2011 - Bruce Clay
- Social Network Analysis - Outspoken Media
- Conversion Tools of the Master Craftsman -- SES New York 2011 - Bruce Clay
- SES New York 2011: Conversion tools of the Master Craftsman - State of Search
- SES New York 2011: Duplicate Content & Multiple Site Issues - State of Search
- Is Retargeting/Remarketing Right for You? - Outspoken Media
- Is Retargeting (aka) Remarketing (aka) Remessaging Right for You? - adCenter Blog
- SES NY 2011: Is Retargeting / Remarketing right for you? - State of Search
- Competitive Research - Outspoken Media
Upcoming Webinar: PPC Pause and Reflections for 2013
Thursday, December 12 - 2013 was a major turning point in search advertising. With Google's Enhanced Campaigns and Bing's innovative Smart Search capabilities in Windows 8.1, now is a great time to pause, reflect, and plan for the new year. Webinar attendance is free. Sign up today!