Here's a roundup of today's other search news and headlines from around the web, sorted by category.
Search Industry News
- New Book on Google Shows Gaffes in China - The New York Times
- Google foe won't take "no" on Buzz cash - Reuters
- Tech CEO Approval Ratings: Schmidt Goes Out On A High, Bartz Falls - TechCrunch
- Q&A: Google's Mark Lopez on the Hispanic audience - Econsultancy
- AdMob's First Employee Russell Buckley Leaves Google - Silicon Alley Insider
- +Like Browser Extension Pretty Much Eliminates The Need For Google +1 - TechCrunch
- Searching for a Cinderella story - Official Google Blog
- Bing shows off HTML5: getting closer? - LiveSide.net
- Weekly Yahoo! Search Trends - April 1, 2011 - Yodel Anecdotal
- Put optimization ideas to the test--run AdWords Campaign Experiments in your Opportunities tab - Inside AdWords
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Promotion: Developing a "Like" Campaign - Vertical Measures
- Holy Mobile Social: Facebook Reaches 250 Million Mobile Actives - BIA/Kelsey Local Media Watch
- China's Baidu to Compensate Songwriters for Music Downloads - PCWorld
- Review of advanced keyword research seminar at SES New York 2011 - SESConferenceExpo YouTube Channel
- Creating great online, fresh content SES London 2011 - SESConferenceExpo YouTube Channel
SES Conference & Expo
See what's on the Agenda!
Mar 31 - Apr 3 - ClickZ Live is a brand new global conference series kicking off in New York City. Learn how to improve customer engagement and attain maximum ROI, and gain invaluable digital marketing and advertising take-aways. Find out more ››
*Super Saver Rates expire Jan 24.