Here's a roundup of today's other search news and headlines from around the web, sorted by category.
Search Industry News
- New Book on Google Shows Gaffes in China - The New York Times
- Google foe won't take "no" on Buzz cash - Reuters
- Tech CEO Approval Ratings: Schmidt Goes Out On A High, Bartz Falls - TechCrunch
- Q&A: Google's Mark Lopez on the Hispanic audience - Econsultancy
- AdMob's First Employee Russell Buckley Leaves Google - Silicon Alley Insider
- +Like Browser Extension Pretty Much Eliminates The Need For Google +1 - TechCrunch
- Searching for a Cinderella story - Official Google Blog
- Bing shows off HTML5: getting closer? - LiveSide.net
- Weekly Yahoo! Search Trends - April 1, 2011 - Yodel Anecdotal
- Put optimization ideas to the test--run AdWords Campaign Experiments in your Opportunities tab - Inside AdWords
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Promotion: Developing a "Like" Campaign - Vertical Measures
- Holy Mobile Social: Facebook Reaches 250 Million Mobile Actives - BIA/Kelsey Local Media Watch
- China's Baidu to Compensate Songwriters for Music Downloads - PCWorld
- Review of advanced keyword research seminar at SES New York 2011 - SESConferenceExpo YouTube Channel
- Creating great online, fresh content SES London 2011 - SESConferenceExpo YouTube Channel
SES Conference & Expo
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Early Bird rates extended through Sept 19. Register today!