Here's a roundup of today's other search news and headlines from around the web, sorted by category.
Search Industry News
- Analysts Drill Google Executives On Big Increase In Expenses - paidContent
- Scam's back - Traffic
- Beefing up goo.gl with new features - Official Google Blog
- "Don't forget Bob" and "Got the wrong Bob?" graduate from Labs - Gmail Blog
- Custom background image themes - Gmail Blog
- The truth about Google Apps and FISMA - Google Enterprise Blog
- New version of Google Apps Directory Sync - Google Enterprise Blog
Search Engine Optimization
- A Scalable Content Strategy in a Post-Panda World - Search News Central
- How to Make Your Website Look More Legitimate - Michael Gray
- How to Train PPC Copywriters: Five Pay-Per Click Copywriting Best Practices - Search Engine Journal
Analytics & ROI
- Google Analytics is the Cat's Pyjamas, Announces Multi-Channel Funnels - Distilled
- The New Google Analytics Help Center - Google Analytics Blog
- In-Page Analytics and Internet Explorer 7 - Google Analytics Blog
Social Media Marketing
- Under 1 Percent of Web Visits Comes from Social Media - Marketing Pilgrim
- Facebook Advertising 101 - Rimm-Kaufman Group
- Trouble @Twitter - Fortune
- Survey: Where do local business websites get their traffic & do consumers appreciate local search results? - BrightLocal.com
- New Google News for Opera Mini - Google Mobile Blog
- Russian search engine Yandex launches early stage startup investment program - The Next Web
- Social Search: From Drawing People to a Brand to Bringing the Brand to Them - ClickZ.asia
- Baidu Entering Microblogging Market With Upcoming Launch Of Baidu Weibo - DigiCha
- How To Use YouTube For eCommerce - HubSpot Blog
SES Conference & Expo
- Facebook Marketing Strategies that will kill you at SES London 2011 - SESConferenceExpo YouTube Channel
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.