Here's a roundup of today's other search news and headlines from around the web, sorted by category.
Search Industry News
- Do Google And Bing Actually Return Billions Of Search Results? - Fast Company
- Google's Co-Founder Doesn't Want You to Know About His Facebook Account - Gawker
- Google Toolbar 7--cleaner, fresher and faster - Official Google Blog
- Helping America's startups grow - Official Google Blog
- Bringing 100% web to the world of Google Earth and Google Maps - Google Enterprise Blog
- Yahoo! Search Trends: Earth Day 2011 - Yahoo Search Blog
Search Engine Optimization
- 8 Easy Wins for On-page SEO - SEOmoz
- Why Rank Checking is Still Useful - SEO Book.com
- Google Test: Multiple Meta Descriptions Work as Expected, Social Search Does Not - SEOptimise
- SEO Projection Modeling - ClickZ
Social Media Marketing
- Where Do Consumers Go for Product Reviews? Not Social Media - Marketing Pilgrim
- How to Optimize Your Brand's Facebook Page For Search Engines - ReadWriteWeb
- When the numbers don't add up: Our analysis of the current Facebook CPC debate - Efficient Frontier
- Read / Write World - Bing Maps Blog
SES Conference & Expo
- Marketing online to the Hispanic and Latino communities at SES New York 2011 - SESConferenceExpo YouTube Channel
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!