Here's a roundup of today's other search news and headlines from around the web, sorted by category.
Search Industry News
- Do Google And Bing Actually Return Billions Of Search Results? - Fast Company
- Google's Co-Founder Doesn't Want You to Know About His Facebook Account - Gawker
- Google Toolbar 7--cleaner, fresher and faster - Official Google Blog
- Helping America's startups grow - Official Google Blog
- Bringing 100% web to the world of Google Earth and Google Maps - Google Enterprise Blog
- Yahoo! Search Trends: Earth Day 2011 - Yahoo Search Blog
Search Engine Optimization
- 8 Easy Wins for On-page SEO - SEOmoz
- Why Rank Checking is Still Useful - SEO Book.com
- Google Test: Multiple Meta Descriptions Work as Expected, Social Search Does Not - SEOptimise
- SEO Projection Modeling - ClickZ
Social Media Marketing
- Where Do Consumers Go for Product Reviews? Not Social Media - Marketing Pilgrim
- How to Optimize Your Brand's Facebook Page For Search Engines - ReadWriteWeb
- When the numbers don't add up: Our analysis of the current Facebook CPC debate - Efficient Frontier
- Read / Write World - Bing Maps Blog
SES Conference & Expo
- Marketing online to the Hispanic and Latino communities at SES New York 2011 - SESConferenceExpo YouTube Channel
Last Week to Save on SES London Tickets!
Learn to engage customers and increase ROI by distributing your online marketing efforts across paid, owned & earned media. Join the leaders of today's digital marketing & advertising industry at SES London. Find out more ››
*Saver Rates expire this Friday, Dec 13.