Here's a roundup of today's other search news and headlines from around the web.
Search Industry News
- Patents Search in Google's Sidebar - Google Operating System
- Google Adds Islamic Prayer Times in Search Results - The Next Web
- Court grapples with 'cast of thousands' in Paul Allen suit vs. Google, Apple and others - GeekWire
- Logitech Makes a Measly $5M From Google TV - GigaOM
- All The Yahoos Who Spent $100 Million On Associated Content 11 Months Ago Have Quit - Business Insider
- Temporary Outage Update - Yahoo Mail Blog
Search Engine Optimization
- Free Keyword Competition Research - SEO Book.com
- Optimizing Social Media Campaigns For Search - Outspoken Media
Analytics & ROI
- Our Guide To Google Analytics IQ Testing: Event Tracking & Virtual Pageviews - PPC Hero
- Regular Expression (Regex) Character Guide - PPC Hero
Social Media Marketing
- 14 Best Practices for Long-Term Social Media Success - Mashable
- Facebook Responds to Abused DMCA Loophole Issue, Doesn't Fix System - ReadWriteWeb
- What's Really Going On With Facebook's China Plans - All Things Digital
- Facebook Users Can Now Edit Their Comments Within a Few Seconds of Posting - Inside Facebook
- Twitter Introduces Text Ads - Digital Inspiration Technology Blog
- Twitter Confirms It Has Passed 200 Million Accounts, 70% of Traffic Now International - ReadWriteWeb
- Google's Click-To-Call Spurs Big-Ticket-Item Buying Spree - Fast Company
- Yahoo! Launches New Mobile App for Emerging Markets, Makes Discovering Yahoo! Easy - Yahoo Mobile Blog
- Google Dials Up Localization Big Time - SEO Book.com
- Google misplaces town of York -- again - Seacoast Online
Early Bird Rates have been extended!
June 12-14, 2013: Join industry experts at SES Toronto for a crash course in the latest strategies in Online Marketing and Advertising.
Save $300 when you register by Thursday, May 23.