Coverage of Netscape Search is no longer maintained by Search Engine Watch. This is because the service has declined in popularity and operate very similar to AOL Search.
- For more about AOL Search, see the How AOL Search Works page.
- For articles relating to Netscape Search specifically since Sept. 2004, see the Netscape section of Search Topics.
- For articles relating to Netscape Search from Search Engine Watch from before Sept. 2004, see the section below.
- AOL Renews With Google, Oct. 2003
- AOL Moves Fully To Google, Aug. 2002
- Searching The AOL Time Warner Way, Nov. 2001
- GoTo Expands To AOL, Netscape, 10/00
- Playboy Loses In Excite Banner Dispute, 8/99
- Netscape Search Gets Rebuilt, 7/99
- Google Goes Forward, 7/99
- Netscape Enhances Smart Browsing, 6/99
- Netscape's Smart Browsing Matures, 4/99
- Excite, Netscape Sued Over Banner Ads, 3/99
- Netscape Integrates Directory, 2/99
- AOL Buys Netscape, Dec. 1998
- Direct Hit Begins Netscape Trial, Has New Partners, 11/98
- NewHoo Becomes Netscape Open Directory, 11/98
- Netscape Smart Browsing Available, Debated, 8/98
- Out of Beta: Netscape and Microsoft Debut Changes, 7/98
- Smart Browsers Ease Searching, 7/98
- New Netscape Line-Up, 6/98
- Netscape, Yahoo Under Fire Over Guide Listings, 9/97
- Excite Gets International Netscape Guide, 8/97
This Year's Premier Digital Marketing Event is #CZLSF
ClickZ Live San Francisco (Aug 11-14) will bring together the industry's leading online marketing practitioners to deliver 4 days of educational sessions and training workshops. From Data-Driven Marketing to Social, Mobile, Display, Search and Email, the comprehensive agenda will help you maximize your marketing efforts and ROI. Register today!