Coverage of Netscape Search is no longer maintained by Search Engine Watch. This is because the service has declined in popularity and operate very similar to AOL Search.
- For more about AOL Search, see the How AOL Search Works page.
- For articles relating to Netscape Search specifically since Sept. 2004, see the Netscape section of Search Topics.
- For articles relating to Netscape Search from Search Engine Watch from before Sept. 2004, see the section below.
- AOL Renews With Google, Oct. 2003
- AOL Moves Fully To Google, Aug. 2002
- Searching The AOL Time Warner Way, Nov. 2001
- GoTo Expands To AOL, Netscape, 10/00
- Playboy Loses In Excite Banner Dispute, 8/99
- Netscape Search Gets Rebuilt, 7/99
- Google Goes Forward, 7/99
- Netscape Enhances Smart Browsing, 6/99
- Netscape's Smart Browsing Matures, 4/99
- Excite, Netscape Sued Over Banner Ads, 3/99
- Netscape Integrates Directory, 2/99
- AOL Buys Netscape, Dec. 1998
- Direct Hit Begins Netscape Trial, Has New Partners, 11/98
- NewHoo Becomes Netscape Open Directory, 11/98
- Netscape Smart Browsing Available, Debated, 8/98
- Out of Beta: Netscape and Microsoft Debut Changes, 7/98
- Smart Browsers Ease Searching, 7/98
- New Netscape Line-Up, 6/98
- Netscape, Yahoo Under Fire Over Guide Listings, 9/97
- Excite Gets International Netscape Guide, 8/97
Meet Your Favorite Search Engine Watch Contributors
Many of SEW's leading expert contributors will be at ClickZ Live, the new online and digital marketing event kicking off in New York (March 31-April 3). Hear from the likes of: Thom Craver, Josh Braaten, Lisa Barone, Simon Heseltine, Josh McCoy, Lisa Raehsler, Greg Jarboe, Dan Cristo, Joseph Kerschbaum, John Gagnon, Eric Enge and more!