The NBCi search engine (formerly called Snap) ceased to exist in July 2001. Search results at NBCi now come from Overture. Thus, if you'd like to appear at NBCi, you need to be listed with Overture. The How Overture ( GoTo) Works page explains this in more detail. Past articles about NBCi are below.
- NBCi Down, Probably Out, 4/01
- Paid Submission & Other Changes At NBCi, 1/01
- NBCi Plans Paid Submission Service, 12/00
- Snap Changes Name to NBCi, 10/00
- Snap Unveils LiveDirectory, 12/99
- Snap Gains Image Search, 8/99
- Snap Gets Popularity Results, 7/99
- GlobalBrain To Offer Profile Searching, 10/98
- Snap Makes Submitting Easier, 8/98
- Old Media Buys Into New Media, 7/98
- Three's Company: LookSmart and Snap Challenge Yahoo, 6/98
- Inktomi Picked By Yahoo, Snap, 6/98
The Original Search Marketing Event is Back!
SES Denver (Oct 16) offers an intense day of learning all the critical aspects of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search advertising (PPC). The mission of SES remains the same as it did from the start - to help you master being found on search engines. Register today!