The NBCi search engine (formerly called Snap) ceased to exist in July 2001. Search results at NBCi now come from Overture. Thus, if you'd like to appear at NBCi, you need to be listed with Overture. The How Overture ( GoTo) Works page explains this in more detail. Past articles about NBCi are below.
- NBCi Down, Probably Out, 4/01
- Paid Submission & Other Changes At NBCi, 1/01
- NBCi Plans Paid Submission Service, 12/00
- Snap Changes Name to NBCi, 10/00
- Snap Unveils LiveDirectory, 12/99
- Snap Gains Image Search, 8/99
- Snap Gets Popularity Results, 7/99
- GlobalBrain To Offer Profile Searching, 10/98
- Snap Makes Submitting Easier, 8/98
- Old Media Buys Into New Media, 7/98
- Three's Company: LookSmart and Snap Challenge Yahoo, 6/98
- Inktomi Picked By Yahoo, Snap, 6/98
Optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns with Search, Social and Analytics
At SES London (9-11 Feb) you'll get an overview of the latest tools, tips, and tactics in Paid, Owned, Earned, Integrated Media and Business Intelligence to streamline your marketing campaigns in 2015. Register by 31 October to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.